No Other Seller Selling this Product
- Sesame seeds are minute, oval seeds with a nutty, sweet flavour and an amazing crunch. Depending upon the variety they are found in various colours like red, black, white. Black sesame seeds are slightly bitter than the white variety.
- Black Sesame Seeds Are Good Source of Fiber.
- Black Sesame Seeds Are Nutritious Source of Plant Protein.
- Preliminary research suggests that sesame seeds and their oil may have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|GST Rate||Please select|
Write Your Own Review